This method uses the latest high energy level and high intensity focused shock wave therapy. Focused shockwave therapy is converging, which means that unlike the radial shock wave therapy, it is focusing all its emitted energy into an area of size about 2 cm2 (0.8 inches). Thus all its energy is affecting relatively small area in the depth of the body. (More informations about Focused Shock wave therapy - the effects, usage, advantages).
This kind of treatment is ideal especially for treating the joint pain after injuries (during arthrosis) or chronic pain, functional problems connected to the spine function (recurrent pain in the lower back, after broken tailbone), rotator cuff syndrome, frozen shoulder, inflamed tendons, enthesopathy of overloaded ligaments, (tennis elbow and golf elbow, painful groin, patellar tendonitis), sprained knee, inflamed Achilles tendon, biceps tendons, heel spurs, elbow spurs, bunions, speeding up the healing process of fractures, and more…
The service is always applied by experienced, certified and university educated physiotherapist.
Don’t use old methods
During therapy with movement (orthopedic) problems, we use only top quality machines from a worldwide leading swiss producer of the shock wave machines STORZ MEDICAL.
Our Focused Shock wave therapy is the most modern in the Czech Republic.
Comprehensive conception of the therapy
We are not like others, try out therapy by us, you will be surprised. As physiotherapists we view orthopedic problems in a wide context. We don’t heal just the painful area, but also the cause.
- For the best possible effect of the therapy we include FREE OF CHARGE application of the radial shock wave therapy with a special handpiece D-Actor.
- We also include FREE OF CHARGE deep vibrational massage with patented handpiece V-Actor.
- We also include FREE OF CHARGE application of a functional tape (kinesio tape) or firm athletic tape.
You should know that…
- The interval between each application is depending on the duration of your problem - acute condition (fresh injury) 1-5 days, long lasting problems 7-10 (14) days.
- The speed of the therapy depends on the seriousness of the damaged tissues (ankle fracture…) and the duration of the problems - for acute pain of a lighter character it’s usually fine to visit us 1-3 times, when you suffer from chronic problems we recommend 4-7 visits.
Range of services included in the price
- One application = treatment of one segment of the body (for example: shoulder joint, elbow joint, Achilles tendon, lower back, etc…).
- There are around 1000 - 2000 “waves” applied by the focused shock wave therapy according to the extension of the damaged tissue.
- FREE OF CHARGE treatment of the affected area by the radial shock wave therapy.
- FREE OF CHARGE final relief of the muscle area by patented vibration massage V-Actor.
- FREE OF CHARGE application of a functional tape (kinesio tape) or firm athletic tape.
- Reserve about 20-30 minutes on each part where you want to be treated.
- Usual number of applications on one segment of the body is between 2-9 in range of 3-10 days.
Treatment by focused shock wave therapy (F-ST):
|Price||Price for 1 therapy||You will save|
|Comprehensive diagnosis before first aplication (30 min.)||FREE||FREE||650 Kč|
|1 aplication F-ST||1 600 Kč||1 600 Kč|
|6 aplications F-ST||9 000 Kč||1 500 Kč||600 Kč|
|9 aplications F-ST||13 050 Kč||1 450 Kč||1 350 Kč|
|12 aplications F-ST||16 800 Kč||1 400 Kč||2 400 Kč|